Copyright Dispute Policy
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted material is being infringed on HeartCasa, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to us (email@example.com) that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we can find and verify its existence.
- Information for HeartCasa to contact you, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the information above is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or the authorized person to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material.
- Terminate such content provider's access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
Address: Room 403, Unit 3, Building 18, Zijin Third District, Xialuozhai, Futian Street, YiWu City, Jinhua City, ZheJiang, China